Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kara's Rustic Kitchen

Kara from Kara Smith handmade handbags sent me a pic of her "rustic" kitchen in Wentworth Falls. Rustic can be quaint and vintage, but according to Kara, it can also be annoying.
I am liking Kara's set of canisters, and just so happen to have some similar! I do much prefer her multi coloured lids though.Do you have a cool retro set of canisters in your kitchen? Send us a picture as we would love to see them!
And speaking of kitchens, Tania from Super Ninon has added a picture of the Betty Jo kitchen in her latest post. I can't tell you what a HUGE fan I am of her work, so yippee to that!

2 comments:

  1. hooray! I love the idea behind this blog! thank you Betty Jo, next week I will take some pictures around the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Liz, on the post by Super Ninon!! Keep up the good work. ;o)

    ReplyDelete